Moodle 2.6.7 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
This version of Moodle is no longer supported. You are encouraged to upgrade to a supported version of Moodle.
Releases > Moodle 2.6.7 release notes
Release date: January 12, 2015
- MSA-15-0001 Insufficient access check in LTI module
- MSA-15-0002 XSS vulnerability in course request pending approval page
- MSA-15-0003 CSRF possible in Glossary module
- MSA-15-0004 Information leak through messaging functions in web-services
- MSA-15-0005 Insufficient access check in calendar functions in web-services
- MSA-15-0007 ReDoS possible in the multimedia filter
- MSA-15-0008 Forced logout through Shibboleth authentication plugin