Moodle 2.6.5 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
Releases > Moodle 2.6.5 release notes
Release date: 8 September, 2014
- MDL-35984 - Gradebook Sum of grades shows correct total if items are hidden
- MDL-45724 - Warning given when the same memcached instance is used for both sessions and MUC
- MDL-46681 - For Multiple choice questions in the quiz / question bank, the options "Clear incorrect responses" and "Show the number of correct responses" did not make sense for "One answer only" questions. It is now impossible to select that combination of options on the form.
- MSA-14-0033 URL parameter injection in CAS authentication
- MSA-14-0034 Identity information revealed early in Q&A forum
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-37509 - Description of assignment hidden in calendar if "always show description" = NO
- MDL-43197 - Parent role only sees course total and no longer individual grades
- MDL-46236 - Start New Attempt option is now followed if SCORM is set to appear in a popup