Moodle 2.5.9 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
This version of Moodle is no longer supported. You are encouraged to upgrade to a supported version of Moodle.
Releases > Moodle 2.5.9 release notes
Release date: 10 November, 2014
- MSA-14-0035 Headers not added to some AJAX scripts
- MSA-14-0036 XSS in mapcourse script in Feedback module
- MSA-14-0037 Weak temporary password generation
- MSA-14-0039 Insufficient access check in LTI module
- MSA-14-0040 Information leak in Database activity module
- MSA-14-0041 Lack of capability check in tags list access
- MSA-14-0042 Lack of access check in IP lookup functionality
- MSA-14-0046 CSRF in LTI module
- MSA-14-0047 Possible data loss in Wiki activity
- MSA-14-0048 CSRF in forum tracking toggle
- MSA-14-0049 Possible to print arbitrary message to user by modifying URL