Moodle 2.4.11 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
This version of Moodle is no longer supported. You are encouraged to upgrade to a supported version of Moodle.
Releases > Moodle 2.4.11 release notes
Release date: 14 July, 2014
- MSA-14-0020 Identity confusion in Shibboleth authentication
- MSA-14-0021 Code injection in Repositories
- MSA-14-0022 XML External Entity vulnerability in LTI module
- MSA-14-0023 XML External Entity vulnerability in IMSCC and IMSCP
- MSA-14-0024 Cross-site scripting vulnerability in profile field
- MSA-14-0025 Remote code execution in Quiz
- MSA-14-0026 Information leak in profile and notes pages
- MSA-14-0027 Forum group posting issue
- MSA-14-0029 Cross-site scripting vulnerability in exception dialogues
- MSA-14-0032 Cross-site scripting in advanced grading methods