Moodle 2.3.2 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
Releases > Moodle 2.3.2 release notes
Release date: 10 September, 2012
- MDL-34543 - New assignment retains feedback when re-grading.
- MDL-25492 - Blackboard V6+ question import is fixed.
- MDL-34583 - Feedback is maintained during assignment upgrades.
- MDL-34192 - Grading assignments with the new assignment module now works with Oracle.
- MDL-25347 - Blog entry associations can now be controlled at fine-grained levels.
- MDL-23219 - Role and permission checking in courses and activities has been enhanced and simplified.
- MDL-34705 - When viewing a user's assigned roles, links are provided to the context of each role.
- MDL-34727 - The Restore user interface now uses checkboxes for controlling the inclusion of user data.
- MDL-34866 - The course layout can be set in course defaults.
- MDL-32705 - The ability to check and uncheck all checkboxes in a group has now returned to backup, restore and import interfaces.
- MDL-28346 - Moodle handles backups that were created when files were missing and warns users about such missing files.
- MDL-6424 - A warning is given when deleting blocks.
- MSA-12-0051 File upload size constraint issue
- MSA-12-0052 Course topics permission issue
- MSA-12-0053 Blog file access issue
- MSA-12-0054 Course reset permission issue
- MSA-12-0055 Web service access token issue
- MSA-12-0056 Information leak in drag-and-drop
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-32499 - Restoring a course with a rubric no longer results in an error.
- MDL-34451 - Quiz functionality to return a user to their last question is now fixed.
- MDL-34290 - Shortcuts/aliases to Dropbox files now synchronise.
- MDL-35147 - Question import into Lesson has been fixed.
- MDL-13629 - Gradebook behaviour to drop the lowest grade now works as expected.
- MDL-29563 - Duplication links are now hidden for modules that do not support backup and restore.
- MDL-33030 - The Lesson progress bar now grows and shrinks as students advance and return.
- MDL-28531 MDL-29470 - Automated backups run on time.