Moodle 2.2.8 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
Because of a serious regression in the 2.2.8 release, Moodle 2.2.9 was release on Mon 18 March, 2013.
This version of Moodle is no longer fully supported. Generally, only fixes to serious security issues have been applied to this version. You are encouraged to upgrade to a fully supported version of Moodle.
Releases > Moodle 2.2.8 release notes
Release date: 11 March 2013
- MSA-13-0012 Information leak in course profiles
- MSA-13-0013 Server information revealed through exception messages
- MSA-13-0014 Password revealed in WebDav repository
- MSA-13-0015 Cross-site scripting issue in Filepicker
- MSA-13-0016 External Entity Injection through Zend library
- MSA-13-0017 Form manipulation issue in notes
- MSA-13-0018 Personal information leak through repositories
- MSA-13-0019 Unauthorised settings editing through WebDav repository
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-37774 - Moodle 1.9 to 2.x course restore now works with directory resources