Moodle 2.2.5 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
Releases > Moodle 2.2.5 release notes
Release date: 10 September, 2012
- MDL-25492 - Blackboard V6+ question import is fixed.
- MDL-23219 - Role and permission checking in courses and activities has been enhanced and simplified.
- MDL-34705 - When viewing a user's assigned roles, links are provided to the context of each role.
- MDL-28346 - Moodle handles backups that were created when files were missing and warns users about such missing files.
- MSA-12-0051 File upload size constraint issue
- MSA-12-0052 Course topics permission issue
- MSA-12-0053 Blog file access issue
- MSA-12-0054 Course reset permission issue
- MSA-12-0055 Web service access token issue
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-32499 - Restoring a course with a rubric no longer results in an error.
- MDL-34451 - Quiz functionality to return a user to their last question is now fixed.
- MDL-35147 - Question import into Lesson has been fixed.
- MDL-13629 - Gradebook behaviour to drop the lowest grade now works as expected.
- MDL-29563 - Duplication links are now hidden for modules that do not support backup and restore.
- MDL-33030 - The Lesson progress bar now grows and shrinks as students advance and return.
- MDL-28531 MDL-29470 - Automated backups run on time.