Moodle 1.9.14 release notes
Notice: Moodle Docs is currently in read-only mode following a spam attack. We are working to reopen it as soon as possible.
Release date: 10th October, 2011
Bug-fixing for general core bugs in 1.9.x has ended. Support continues for serious security issues, which is reflected in this release.
- MSA-11-0031 - Forms API constant issue
- MSA-11-0032 - MNET SSL validation issue
- MSA-11-0036 - Messaging refresh vulnerability
- MSA-11-0037 - Course section editing injection vulnerability
- MSA-11-0038 - Database injection protection strengthened
- MSA-11-0040 - Potential personal information leak
Fixes and improvements
- MDL-27174 - Automated backups succeed when assignment has instance of zero
- MDL-4561 - Metacourses allow guest access with an enrolment key