Moodle 1.8.9 release notes
This content of this page has been updated and migrated to the new Moodle Developer Resources. The information contained on the page should no longer be seen up-to-date.
Why not view this page on the new site and help us to migrate more content to the new site!
Release date: 15th May 2009
Here is the full list of fixed issues in 1.8.9.
- MDL-18039 - New Security overview report
- MDL-17144 - New Spam cleaner report
- MSA-09-0009 - TeX filter file disclosure
- MSA-09-0010 - Unzip binary may create symbolic links pointing outside of dataroot on unix/linux servers
- MSA-09-0011 - Glossary, database and forum ratings are not verified after submission
- MSA-09-0013 - Customised PhpMyAdmin upgraded to 126.96.36.199
Known problems and regressions
- MDL-19266 - Forum posts containing links are not sent on a PHP4 system (fixed in weekly build of 27th May)