Developer meeting May 2016
Developer meetings > May 2016 meeting notes
|Date/Time||Wednesday 11 May 2016, 07:00 UTC|
|Meeting recording||May 2016 meeting|
|Discussion||General developer forum thread|
- Data formats API in Moodle 3.1 - exporting and streaming data progressively from Moodle in various formats (CVS, ODS, Excel) - Brendan Heywood, Catalyst IT, Armidale, AU
- Global search API from development perspective - Eric Merrill, Oakland University, Michigan, US
- First impressions from experimenting with Templates and discussion about a roadmap for re-usable components - kicked off by Mark Johnson, Open University, UK
- Behat changes in Moodle 3.1 - Rajesh Taneja, Moodle HQ, Perth, AU
- Moodle development tutorial - project evolution and progress update - Martin Dougiamas, Moodle HQ, Perth, AU
- Moodle GSOC 2016 projects - short summary of the active projects and ways to get involved.
Please feel encouraged to raise topics you would like to present / discuss during these meetings. Contact David Mudrák for details.