Developer meeting July 2018
Developer meetings > July 2018 meeting notes
|Time||13:00 UTC on Thursday, 5 July 2018|
|Meeting recording||Meeting July 2018|
|Discussion||Discussion thread at moodle.org|
- GDPR and the Privacy API in Moodle - Andrew Nicols, HQ
- Using the Moodle plugin skeleton generator when implementing the privacy API in your plugin - David Mudrák, HQ
- Bootstrap 4.0 upgrade - Bas Brands, HQ
- Reason for messaging backend changes and how migration is handled - Mark Nelson, HQ
- Open University's experience with GDPR and the Privacy API - Sam Marshall, The Open University (UK)
Call for community contributions: We will be happy to hear from you! Please share your experience with GDPR / privacy implementation in your institutions and plugins.
Please feel encouraged to raise topics you would like to present / discuss during these meetings. Contact Sander Bangma for details.