Selector de actividad
Revisión del 23:07 14 jun 2020 de German Valero (tidy up)
en Moodle 3.9!
¿Qué es el selector de actividadWhat is the activity chooser?
- The activity chooser appears when the editing is turned on in a course and you click the link 'Add an activity or resource'.
- Each item has a star icon, for favouriting, and an information icon leading to more information and documentation.
- Which tabs you see depend on the administrator's settings (see Admin settings below) and can include:
- Starred - this displays any activity or resource you (the teacher) star as a favourite or frequently used activity.
- All - this displays all Actividades and Recursos together
- Activities - this displays only Actividades
- Resources - this displays only Recursos
- Recommended - this displays items the administrator has chosen in Site administration > Courses >Activity chooser >Recommended activities"
|Nota: If the administrator has enabled integration with MoodleNet then the option to browse content from MoodleNet is visible at the foot of the activity chooser.|
- From Site administration > Courses >Activity chooser >Activity chooser settings, the administrator can define the default tabs for the activity chooser in courses.
- From Site administration > Courses > Activity chooser >Recommended activities, the administrator can select items which will then appear in a Recommended tab in the activity chooser.