Nota: Pendiente de Traducir. ¡Anímese a traducir esta página!. ( y otras páginas pendientes)
(If you don't find the answer to your question here, just post the question. There might be someone out there to provide the answer.)
XML en general
¿ Donde encuentro información general acerca de XML?
- http://www.w3schools.com/xml/default.asp - A host of information and hands-on examples
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XML - A good starting point
¿Hay un único tipo de Moodle XML?
No, there are (at least) two different kinds of Moodle XML:
- one for importing/exporting glossaries
- and one for questions (quizzes), the latter being the one usually referred to as "Moodle XML".
Then there is XML in the SCORM/IMS packages that Moodle can import and must be able to handle. These packages are educational content that has been marked up in a special way to be able to be used in compatible Learning Management Systems.
The course backup and restore process also generates an XML file (inside the zip file) that contains all the information about the course.
¿Donde encuentro documentación acerca de Moodle XML?
- User:Frank Ralf/Moodle XML1 (work in progress)
¿Existen herramientas para convertir desde y hacia Moodle XML?
- Moodle XML Converter - allows to create XML from text files. Also can converse Moodle XML into text file. Supports quiz and glossary.
- Glossary to XML Converter
- Microsoft Office macros: http://finemetronome.com/moodle/
- OpenOffice XML filters (TBA see User:Frank_Ralf/Moodle XML1 > OpenOffice & XML for some pointers)
¿Cómo puedo yo ver y editar archivos XML?
XML is just text so you can view and edit it with any text editor. However, this isn't very easy for anything more than a trivial file. There are a number of dedicated XML editors available for many platforms. If you only need to view the XML, most browsers are able to render XML files. Some even let you view the source text and do some basic editing.
- Moodle Docs
- Plugins y complementos
- No Nonsense XML Web Development With PHP by Thomas Myer