(Additional tools may be found elsewhere in the admin settings)
Note: The Health center tool has been removed from new installations of Moodle 4.x.
The code for the Health center tool is currently available from the Plugins directory.
Warning: The health center tool is no longer maintained. See comments in MDL-35212 for further details.
The current list of health checks is:
- Extra characters at the end of config.php or other library function
- $CFG->dataroot does not exist or does not have write permissions
- cron.php is not set up to run automatically
- PHP: session.auto_start is enabled
- PHP: file_uploads is disabled
- PHP: memory_limit cannot be controlled by Moodle
- SQL: using account without password
- Random questions data consistency
- Multi-answer questions data consistency
- Only multi-answer and random questions should be the parent of another question
- Course categories tree structure