The H5P activity enables H5P content created in the Content bank or on h5p.com to be easily added to a course.
Adding an H5P activity
- With the editing turned on in a course, click 'Add an activity or resource' and then select H5P.
- Add the title and other information and either:
- upload a new activity (file extension .h5p) from the file picker or
- locate and upload an existing .h5p file from the file picker > content bank or
- click the link "Use the content bank (opens in a new window) to manage your H5P files" and, from the new window, create a new H5P activity, save it, return to the H5P activity settings and upload the file from the content bank.
- Remember that if you add the content as an alias, any content edition will update this instance; but if you add it as a copy changes won't be applied, See Working with files for more details
There are 4 capabilities relating to the H5P activity:
- H5P for more information on H5P in Moodle