Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.6. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle is likely available here: Book resource.
The Book resource makes it easy to create multi-page resources with a book-like format.
Previously created websites can be imported directly into a Book. Books can be printed entirely or by chapter.
The Book resource allows you to have main chapters and sub chapters, but it goes no deeper. In other words, sub chapters cannot have their own sub chapters, as the module is intended to be a simple resource for teachers and students.
- Book FAQ
- Book forum on moodle.org
- School demo example of a book used for departmental policies.
- Using a Lesson to simulate a Book forum discussion
- What's the difference between a Book and a Lesson?
- Procedure for setting up a Book pdf from Frances Hill
- The portfolio activity, in the plugins database, which is heavily based on the Book module. Based on the book module, this activity allows students to create portfolio contributions, with a structure set by the teacher.
- Early results of analysing use of the Book module at a University