Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.2. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle is probably available here: Derek Chirnside.
June 2013. May be to late for 2.6, but there are a few nice little items I'd love to see some progress on.
- 1 Admin: spam deletion
- 2 Admin: email user when manual account created for someone
- 3 Admin: email admin/admin report when user self registers
- 4 Teacher: email teacher/teacher report when user self enrols in course
- 5 Printing in Moodle Book
- 6 Mass delete in a folder
- 7 Better file management for bigger files
- 8 Delete/Recycle Bin
- 9 Drag and drop editor
- 10 Clean URL's
- 11 Bulk course create
- 12 Admin: metacourse matters
- 13 Deleting backups
Admin: spam deletion
It is difficult to delete spam emails. There are a whole lot of ways this could be sorted.
- User filter: Allow filtering by those who are not enrolled as a particular role in any course other than the front page (i.e. site).
Admin: email user when manual account created for someone
Also, similar process when admin manually creates new account for user.
- Email sent to user on manual account creation http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-19390
- Discussion with code: http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=85333
- Docs: https://docs.moodle.org/en/Manual_accounts
Admin: email admin/admin report when user self registers
Teacher: email teacher/teacher report when user self enrols in course
BONUS: email teacher when user first posts in a course forum
Printing in Moodle Book
Mass delete in a folder
- https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-36121 Deleting mass (bunch, several) of files when editing folder
Better file management for bigger files
Drag and drop editor
Bulk course create
Admin: metacourse matters
- Alphabetical list in chooser: https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-35696
- Other metacourse matters: https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-32161