Plagiarism Prevention Using Ouriginal
The Ouriginal Plagiarism Plugin currently supports the assignment, forum and quiz activities.
Creating a Moodle Assignment
- Turn editing on inside your course: https://docs.moodle.org/en/Turn_editing_on
- in the drop lists provided select either the “upload a single file” or “Advanced uploading of files” assignment types. For more information on the generic settings of this page please see: https://docs.moodle.org/en/Assignment_settings
- Configure Ouriginal settings for this assignment using the receiver address provided by Ouriginal and setting other options as required and save the assignment.
Viewing the Ouriginal generated reports
After a student has uploaded a file to Moodle, the file is passed to Ouriginal behind the scenes and it can take some time before a report is available.
- click on the link to view submitted assignments
- on the submissions page all the students are listed – beside each file is the response from Ouriginal