Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.0. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: Moodle Mobile.
On the move with Moodle
Moodle Mobile is the official mobile app for Moodle.
- Browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- Participate in course activities from your mobile device
- Receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- Quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- Upload images, audio, videos and other files.
- View your course grades
... and more - see the full list of Moodle Mobile features.
The Moodle Mobile app is available for free from Google Play and the Apple Store. See Moodle Mobile downloads for links. You can also install the app directly from your mobile device by searching for 'Moodle Mobile' with author/owner 'Moodle Pty Ltd'.
Using the app
- To set up notifications on your app, see Mobile app notifications
- For a quick guide to setting up the Moodle mobile app on your site, see Moodle Mobile guide for admins.
- For ideas to make your Moodle course more mobile friendly, see Creating Moodle Mobile friendly courses.