Development:Overview of MFM code
Code included in config.php detects mobile phone and :
- Turns on UTF8 to SJIS transformation buffer.
- Turns on cookieless sessions when needed.
- Runs through setup.php as normal.
- moodlelib, datalib and weblib.php included as normal.
- When setup.php ends ‘customscripts’ functionality triggers our special scripts that output chtml rather than xhtml.
Moodle customscripts functionality runs an alternative script that generates chtml rather than xhtml and optimized for small screen. Uses custom adaptations of some moodlelib.php, weblib.php and course/lib.php functions. Function names start with mfm_*
- Code directory structure is same as main moodle code.
- Jamie Pratt is tracking changes in moodle code using CVS and updating mfm code for overall framework and quiz and feedback modules when appropriate.