Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: Datalynx installation.
Creating an activity
Manage datalynx activities
- Filter, Search and Sort
- Datalynx Tags
Download and Installation
- Download the module from Github Download
- Rename the containing folder of the zip file to datalynx
Installing manually at the server
- Open a connection to your server (FTP, SFTP, etc).
- In the Moodle code tree go to
- Place the folder "datalynx" in this directory
- Login as administrator on your moodle site and follow the instructions there (In some cases you have to click on the "Notifications" link in the Settings block under "Site administration"