Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.8. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: Managing content.
Moodle is not primarily a content management system but it does offer a range of ways to import, export and manage digital content of any kind to enable and support learning. The following links will provide more information:
- Working with files - how to upload files and folders to Moodle.
- Repositories - how to import content into Moodle from external storage sites like Flickr, Youtube, Google docs etc.
- Portfolios - how to export content from Moodle into external portfolios like Mahara.
- Working with media - how best to upload and display images, sound, video and embedded content.
- Filters - how to display links,media players, Maths symbols, emoticons and more.
- Licences - how to display and choose an appropriate licence for your files.
- Plagiarism prevention - how to check students' submitted work is not copied.