Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.6. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: Reusing activities.
There are several ways to reuse a course or parts of a course. Most of them involve or are similar to a backup and restore process.
- Activity backup
- Activity restore
- Import course data - Allows a teacher to go to another course they teach and import elements into the current course. Similar to a Backup and Restore, except it is one process.
- Reset course - Basically cleans all the activity from the current course.
- Clone resource/activity - In edit mode use the x2 icon to duplicate the activity or resource.
- Course backup - The traditional way (along with Restore) to take all or parts of a course and duplicate it on the current site or on a different Moodle site.
- Course restore - Allows taking all or parts of a course backup and adding it to an existing course or creating a new course.
There are other ways to share your course beside the above: