How can I allow non-logged in users to give feedback?
- As an adminstrator, go to Administration>Site Administration>Plugins>Activity Modules>Feedback.
- Change "Allow full anonymous" to "yes"
- Note that this only works for the front page, and NOT for courses with guest access.
How can I allow teachers and non-editing teachers to give feedback?
1) Go into the course as admin 2) Click on your feedback you want to use for your teachers 3) Click on "Permissions" inside the Administration block 4) In the dropdown list "Advanced role override" choose "Teacher" or how ever your teacher role is named 5) Look for "mod/feedback:complete" and set it to "Allow" 6) Click on "Save changes"
How do I create a Feedback activity and add questions?
- From the Add an activity... drop down, select Feedback.
- Complete the Name, Description, and other options then save.
- To add questions to your Feedback activity, click the link for the feedback activity, click the Edit questions tab, and add questions.
How can a teacher make a feedback template public for use elsewhere?
Can I make questions dependent on previous responses?
Yes. See the section on Dependence item and Dependence value in Building Feedback.
- See Template creator
I do not see the Edit Questions tab. What should I do?
This does happen sometimes. Usually, logging out of the course and then logging back in will take care of this problem.
What are the differences between Feedback and Questionnaire?
- Using Moodle Feedback module forum