Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.1. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle is probably available here: Feedback FAQ.
- 1 How can I allow non-logged in users to give feedback?
- 2 How can I allow teachers and non editing teachers to give feedback?
- 3 How do I create a Feedback activity and add questions?
- 4 Can I make questions dependent on previous responses?
- 5 Is Activity Completion recorded if the Feedback activity is set to anonymise usernames?
- 6 I do not see the Edit Questions tab. What should I do?
- 7 What are the differences between Feedback and Questionnaire?
- 8 See also
How can I allow non-logged in users to give feedback?
- As an adminstrator, go to Administration>Site Administration>Plugins>Activity Modules>Feedback.
- Change "Allow full anonymous" to "yes"
- Note that this only works for the front page, and NOT for courses with guest access.
- You will also need to check that Authenticated User and Guest role both have permission to Submit Feedback Activity.
How can I allow teachers and non editing teachers to give feedback?
1) Go into the course as admin 2) Click on your feedback you want to use for your teachers 3) Click on "Permissions" inside the Administration block 4) In the dropdown list "Advanced role override" choose "Teacher" or how ever your teacher role is named 5) Look for "mod/feedback:complete" and set it to "Allow" 6) Click on "Save changes"
How do I create a Feedback activity and add questions?
- From the Add an activity... drop down, select Feedback.
- Complete the Name, Description, and other options then save.
- To add questions to your Feedback activity, click the link for the feedback activity, click the Edit questions tab, and add questions.
Can I make questions dependent on previous responses?
Yes. See the section on Dependence item and Dependence value in Building Feedback.
- See Template creator
Is Activity Completion recorded if the Feedback activity is set to anonymise usernames?
Yes. If the Feedback activity is set to Anonymous usernames, and the Feedback activity is set to record Activity Completion, then the activity will still be marked as complete and the user will show up in the activity completion reports.
I do not see the Edit Questions tab. What should I do?
This does happen sometimes. Usually, logging out of the course and then logging back in will take care of this problem.