Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.2. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Flashcard module.
The flashcard module may be downloaded from https://github.com/tmuras/Moodle-Flashcard/zipball/master .
The flashcard module allows editing and playing flashcards. Flashcards are a "memory training" device that uses the concept of repetition. Checking a flashcard deck will present the student the couples of relationships to be memorized. More often the associations are reviewed, deeper the memorization will be engraved into our memorial circuits.
- Getting cards from a "matching question"
- Editing cards
- Multimedia cards: text, image, sound and image + sound together
- Automated backpropagation of cards (can be disabled)
- Customizable decks
Adding new cards
- Add new "Flash Card Set" into the course
- Enter required field "Name" and click "Save and display" button
- Click "Edit the cards" tabs - you will be brought to screen like below
- Click "Add three new questions" button
- Add text for questions and answers
- Click "Update" button