Talk:Adding/editing an assignment
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 1.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Adding/editing an assignment.
Can you please explain what you mean here: is this a trick to copy all assigments turned in assignments at once? That would be nice. Otherwize, why back it up only if you are trying to open it? ie, just clicking it and opening it would be far faster than what is proposed here but you the writer know this and I therefore must be confused about what you are saying. Please clarify. Thanks JT
- Hi Jamie, I will assume the collective mantle of over 10 people since 2006 who have contributed to this page :) I believe the trick is a standard one to use in Moodle for any activity or resource. Seems to me that with an Assignment activity, I would not be copying student work but that could be due to my limited experience in using Assignment in a wide range of settings. I tried to edit the passage. Not sure it is any clearer. I see your point. Best --chris collman 13:35, 6 October 2008 (CDT)
Common module settings
First, Meredith thanks for all your improvements to MoodleDocs. Your edit to Common module settings in the assignment settings, caused me to do a little research. I have placed a post in the Moodle documentation forum.
In my way of thinking (for discussion purposes):
- Common module settings page needs improvement
- Need to review all the places it is used
- Write a generic bit of text with appropriate links to place in all those MoodleDoc pages
- Then tweak the generic bit of text for that context
Great edit! --chris collman 11:07, 22 July 2009 (UTC)