Glossary module FAQ
- The glossary auto-linking filter should be enabled by an administrator in Administration > Modules > Manage filters.
- Each glossary entry should have the "This entry should be automatically linked" box checked.
How can I delete a glossary entry attachment?
Simply delete the glossary entry and add a new one.
In Administration > Modules > Manage filters, set filteruploadedfiles to "All files" or "HTML files only".
If you don't want particular text to be linked (in a Forum post, say) then:
- In Edit mode, locate and click the Toggle HTML Source button on the formatting toolbar (appears as '<>' symbol)
- Locate the piece of text you want to exempt from autolinking
- Before and after the text respectively, add <nolink> and </nolink>.
- Save and check.