Revision as of 13:26, 1 December 2016 by Damyon Wiese
This page is a starting point for Moodle theme developers.
Moodle has a powerful themes system that allows for a variety of effects through the use of HTML and CSS.
- Themes overview
- Creating a theme based on boost
- Using images
- Theme settings page
- Adding theme upgrade code
- Extending the custom menu
- Overriding a renderer
- Theme checklist
- List of all themes-related developer documentation
- Install a New Theme MoodleBites video on YouTube