Short Answer question type
The quiz_shortanswer table is an extension of the quiz_questions table.
- int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
- Primary key
- int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
- Foreign key to the id field of the quiz_questions table
- varchar(255) NOT NULL default ,
- A comma separated list of answer ids. This is redundant
- tinyint(2) NOT NULL default '0',
- used to decide whether to do a case sensitive or case insensitive comparison for grading.
The shortanswer questiontype is the ideal example of the default case. It does not overwrite any of the default implementations of the three methods mentioned above, because it uses the default $state->responses array indexed with the empty string. The value entered into the shortanswer input field is entered directly into the answer field.