Random Short-Answer Matching question type
The quiz_randomsamatch table is an extension of the quiz_questions table
- int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
- Primary key
- int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
- Foreign key to the id field of the quiz_questions table
- int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '4',
- The number of shortanswer questions should be randomly chosen to build this randomsamatch question.
- tinyint(4) NOT NULL default '1',
- a flag that determines whether the answers should be shuffled, provided the quiz settings allows this.
The random shortanswer matching questiontype reuses the save_session_and_responses method of the matching questiontype and therefore stores its responses in the same format. The difference is that the first id in the pair is the question id (quiz_questions) of the selected shortanswer and the second id is the id of the first correct answer that is found ofr that shortanswer question in the quiz_answers table.