From HQ meeting (20121018, Petr, Tim, Dan, David, Eloy):
- Only core will provide constant and well defined templates.
- Each feature only will be allowed to, optionally, use one template (to be reset always between scenarios).
- Each feature and/or scenario will be able to add/modify the template in any way (adding, modifying...), but reset will reset to the original template.
- Bloody, nasty, unrecommended hacks will be used for reseting (stop databases, webserver, cold backup and restore...).
- Will be accessed by name.
- Will be public and browse-able so any dev writing tests can pick/adhere his/her features to the desired one.