Student projects/Automatic accessibility checking
This project was an original GSoC 2008 project, but it was cancelled because the student failed to deliver sufficient code.
This page is a specification under construction! If you have any comments or suggestions, please share them with us.
This tool is used to make validating Moodle pages on the fly. It is a one click system on the client that takes the html source of the current page and submits it to W3C for validation. It then returns the errors and warnings in a simple GUI for easy reading and fixing.
- Multi-browser support
- Ajax calls conflict when given the correct state. Reproduce - unknown
- Make an experimental option in Moodle Admin to activate/deactivate
- Ability to include on every page
- What is the maximum length of a POST with multipart/form-data? 8M post data, and 2M upload data.
- Core Development
- UML version 1
- PoC in PHP of W3C SOAP API Version 2: uploaded_file method. The document to validate, POSTed as multipart/form-data.
- PoC in PHP of W3C SOAP API Version 1: URI method
- Draw version 1
- GUI version 2
- Bug Tracker: MDL-15589
- Automatic accessibility checking application abstract
- Using Moodle GSOC: Automatic Accessibility Checking forum discussion