(Redirected from Make your own theme)
This page is a starting point for Moodle theme developers.
For documentation on installing and using themes, please see the Themes user documentation and Themes FAQ.
Moodle has a powerful themes system that allows for a variety of effects through the use of HTML and CSS.
- Themes overview
- Creating a theme based on boost
- Creating a theme based on classic
- Moving your theme to use boost as a parent theme
- Updating a boost based theme
- Using images
- Theme settings page
- Adding theme upgrade code
- Extending the custom menu
- Overriding a renderer
- Theme checklist