Local Repository Plugin
This functional specification is STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION."
Functional Specification Revisions:
- 0.1 - 17/10/2008 - Jerome Mouneyrac - Draft Version
- implementation in progress (MDL-15351)
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Requirements
- 3 User Interface
- 4 Use Cases
- 5 Technical Specification
- 6 See also
This document is a functional specification for a Local Repository Plugin. The Moodle Repository plugin is very similar to the 1.9 course-based file manager, except it is user-based.
This document also contains a Technical Specification chapter.
- Administrator just needs to activate the local plugin, no administration setup is required.
- Administrator can add/delete local repository plugin
- A teacher cannot set a local Moodle repository at the course level
- Moodle user cannot set a local Moodle repository at personal level
- Local plugin will display personal files
- Local plugin will display course files
- Local plugin will display front page files
- Local plugin will not display empty folder (an empty folder is a folder which doesn't have any file, subfolder included)
Administration: Plugin Settings
The administrator can add/delete the local Moodle Repository plugin. No settings are needed.
Administration: Instances Settings
When a user clicks on the local repository, Moodle local content is displayed.
TO BE DEFINED: what exactly the user can browse, can access, can see, can select
UC005-1 Select a file from a local Moodle Repository
- User opens a file picker
- User selects the "Local" repository in the file picker
- System displays the Moodle file system
- User selects a file
- - The Local Repository plugin has been installed and activated
- - The file has been added to the html editor/parent field
- - the file can be retrieved once the activity/page/... has been saved
TO BE DEFINED: Enter here all technical information usefull to the implementation.