Standard reports for administrators
In addition to reports available at both site and course level, the following site-wide reports are available for administrators:
- Custom reports - this feature allows administrators to create and share custom reports relating to the site, courses and/or users.
- Config changes - Shows changes made by an administrator to the site configuration
- Course overview
- Events list
- Question instances - Reports where particular question types are used on the site
- Comments - See all comments created on the site.
- Backups - displays a list of all course backups made, the time taken to create them, their status, and the next scheduled automated backup execution time
- Logs - Activity reports for course or site
- Live Logs - Live logs from the past hour as a table
- Performance overview - overview of settings that may impact site performance such as Theme Designer Mode or Debugging
- Security overview - overview of security related settings such as Allowing EMBED and OBJECT tags or No Authentication.
- Spam cleaner - helpful tool for rooting out spam users if you do not have Captcha required as part of authentication.