URL resource FAQ
Why can't I get my URL to open in a new window?
The default settings for displaying a URL resource are: Automatic, Embed, Open or Popup. However, there are other display options too which the site admin can select from Settings > Site Administration > Plugins > Activity Modules > URL If you don't have the option to display your URL in a new window, check this setting has been enabled.
How can I change the top frame size when displaying a URL in a frame?
- Login as an admin and go to Settings > Site administration > Plugins > Activity modules > URL.
- Change the 'Frame height' setting.
- Click the 'Save changes' button.
- If you think your teachers would prefer a different term then if you have administrator privileges, go to Settings > Site Administration > Language > Language customisation.
- If appropriate, choose your language and then click "Check out strings into the translator".
- Select from mod: URL.php and change the text you wish there.
Can I upload an educational video to YouTube in a way that only my students can see it?
Yes. You must setup the video Visibility to 'Unlisted'. And you should ask your students not to share the address of such video.