Manage my data requests
This page allows a user to view and create data requests. The status of each request is displayed, even after it has been fulfilled.
The General Data Protection Regulation — or the GDPR - regulates and protects the processing of personal information. The GDPR provides expanded rights for individuals. Customers have the right to:
- Obtain confirmation as to whether or not their personal data is being processed, where and for what purpose (Right to Access)
- Access their personal data (Right to Access)
- Correct errors in their personal data (Right to Access)
- Erase their personal data (Right to be Forgotten)
- Object to having their personal data processed (Right to be Forgotten)
- Receive a copy of any personal data stored, and transfer that data to another vendor/controller (Data Portability)
This button provides a form used to contact the Data Protection Officer to make a Data Request.
Once the request is approved, the results will be displayed in the data requests list. If the request is for a data export, an action link to download the export will be provided.
Canceling a request
A user is able to cancel a request from the Actions menu for that request.