Differentiator local plugin
|Differentiator local plugin|
The 1.4 version of this plugin currently ships with the important words inside the templates shown in the following languages:
- International Spanish
- Mexican Spanish
If you would like to make a translation for another language (it will take you 2-3 hours working in a GoogleDocs spreadsheet document), please add a suggestion at https://github.com/lucaboesch/moodle-local_differentiator/issues .
Once installed, you can use this plugin by going to 'Site administration > Courses > Differentiator'.
- As there is no navigation node created, you have got to direct your users to the Differentiator address otherwise, eg. by a link in the footer or in a custom menu.
- In a localhost server the link should point to http://localhost/local/differentiator. You should substitute //localhost/ with your server's address.
User tours available
- When you install this plugin, there will be a file named differentiator_user_tour.json inside the moodle/local/differentiator folder.
- You can add this file to your User tours collection.
- As an administrator, access 'User tours' from Site administration > Appearance > User tours > Import.
- Drag and drop the differentiator_user_tour.json file into the dotted lines box to add the tour and click on 'Save changes'.
- Make sure that the Multi-language content filter is activated in order to show the user tour in the supported languages listed above.
- Go to Site administration > Plugins > Filters > Manage filters and in the dropdown menu for multi-language content select 'On'.