Courses are the spaces on Moodle where teachers add learning materials and activities for their students. Courses may be created by admins, course creators or managers. Teachers can then add the content and re-organise them according to their own needs. The links below the image will provide more information about creating, organising and managing courses.
- Adding a new course, including the use of course templates and how to enable course requests
- Upload courses - how to bulk upload courses with a csv file
- Delete course - how to delete a course
- Reset course - how to reset a course so it can be used again with a new roster of students
- Course categories - how to organise your courses into a hierarchy suitable for your establishment
- Course settings - how to control how your course appears to participants
- Course formats - the different ways your course sections might be laid out
- Course homepage - an overview of a typical course home page
- Restrict access according to conditions such as dates, grade obtained, group or activity completion
- Stealth activities - activities are not shown on the course page but remain usable by students
- Course relative dates - allowing courses to be set up to display dates relative to the user's start date in the course (new in 3.8)
- Course FAQ - a list of frequently asked questions about Moodle courses
Moodle Comprehensive Tutorial by Sali Kaceli
Learn about most aspects of Moodle from the following tutorial.