Concept map question type
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.8. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle may be available here: Concept map question type.
|Concept map question type|
- Managing questions
- Question behaviours
- Question types
- Simple Calculated
- Drag and drop into text
- Drag and drop markers
- Drag and drop onto image
- Calculated Multichoice
- Embedded Answers (Cloze)
- Multiple Choice
- Random Short Answer Matching
- Select missing words
- Third-party question types
- Questions FAQ
Concept Map Question Type is a web based editor for Concept Maps, that allows teachers to create questions in which the students will submit a Concept Map as their answer.
- Allows unlimited concepts and relationships.
- Undo/Redo to facilitate usability.
- Easy to use drag and drop interface.
- Fully compliant with internationalization standards (English and Spanish are provided).
- Very simple XML standard for storing the maps.
From the Moodle Plugins database