- Select the quiz that you would like to administer.
- Give a unique name to the session, and then select Start Session.
- Prior to starting the quiz, a display box with descriptions of the Control buttons will be displayed giving a description of each button.
- Start quiz. Note: If students have clicked on the quiz prior to the instructor, the student will need to refresh their browser.
- Control buttons will appear at the top of the next page. First question will appear.
- In the first blue box, the instructor will see the number of groups that are logged in and the groups that have not responded:
- In the second blue box, the aggregate response chart will appear for multiple choice questions and update in realtime as groups respond.
- The instructor will also see how each group responds below the chart. If option to view Response history has been selected upon set-up, response history will appear under each group's response.
- Multiple Choice Question View (with Response History):
- Missing Word Question View:
- PoodLL Question View:
- When all groups have responded, select End question to end the poll.
- Select Next question or Go to question button to proceed with quiz.
- When quiz is complete, select the Close session button.
- Select View responses to see the student’s responses, select the session to view from the dropdown.
- Grade any questions where manual grading is required.
- If students worked in groups, select the regrade all grades button to push grades to all students.