UNEDTrivial from the teacher point of view
The teacher can create spaced tests using UNEDTrivial.
Preparing the activity
At first, it's possible to define:
- Finalization date or condition
- Questions per day
- Consecutive successes that closes a question
- Days to retry on error / on success
- Score got on error / on success
- And all questions of the activity
During activity development
After that, the teacher can monitor the students' performance through 'Analytics' section. Here, is possible to check statistics related to students behaviour, time periods and work development. Moodle allows to contact directly with any student, and now UNEDTrivial ease to contact with different group of students at same time using the email (for example, people that is in activity give up risk).