Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.4. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle is likely available here: Security.
- Security recommendations - Advice on how best to keep your site secure
- Security overview report - Checks for all kinds of potential security problems that you might have in your configuration
- Site security settings -Settings affecting the security and privacy of your site
- Notifications - Information about update and login failure notifications
- Password salting - Details of the way of making passwords more secure by adding a random string of characters to passwords before their hash is calculated
- Increasing privacy in Moodle - Suggestions for settings changes to increase privacy of users
- Reducing spam in Moodle - Advice on how to minimize the risk of spam on your site