The completion system in Moodle consists of two parts:
- Activity completion enabling teachers to specify conditions that define when a student has completed an activity, for example when a certain number of posts have been made, or a grade has been reached
- Course completion enabling teachers to specify conditions that define when a student has completed a course
Pages in category "Completion"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Development:Conditional activities
- Development:Course completion
- Course completion
- Course completion FAQ
- Course completion settings
- Course completion status block