Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.3. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle is probably available here: James Neill/Bio.
- Been using Moodle as a teacher moderately extensively since 2008 and a Moodle Mentor at the University of Canberra - but still learning about how to use Moodle.
- Lecturer in psychology, University of Canberra (UC), Australia -- UC switched from WebCT to Moodle in 2009. I'm a "Moodle Mentor" (helping staff in my discipline to adopt/adapt to Moodle)
- Advocate of open academic principles and practices.
- Interested in disruptive technologies, open educational resources, and usability.
- Generally, I'm most active over at Wikiversity: my Wikiversity user page. Also see twitter and linkedin.