Tree topic course format
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.3. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle is probably available here: Tree topic course format.
This contributed code module uses the standard topic format and allows the teacher to indent topics to give the course display as a tree.
- This course format is one "clone" of the standard "topics" format.
- Its main (unique) difference is that, following the indentation in activities performed in edit mode, it displays the course in a tree way.
- Specially well integrated with Moodle "standardXXX" themes, see README.txt for some customization possibilities.
- Topicstree course format is a Modules and plugins database page for downloads and more information.
- Additional instructions can be found at http://cvs.moodle.org/contrib/plugins/course/format/topicstree/README.txt?view=markup
- Please create or find a discussion topic in the Contributed Code forum
- Course format demo/proposal - TopicsTree format thread in General Problems forum was the first announcement and disucssion of this plugin.
- MDL-15908 is a tracker entry and [the link is here.]