Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.3. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle is probably available here: Moodle presentations.
This page contains links to presentations and screencasts about Moodle 2. Please feel free to add yours!
- Youtube: 10 Reasons to move to Moodle 2 (part1) - by Gavin Henrick
- 5 Basic steps of using Moodle - a quick intro to editing a Moodle course from Tomaz Lasic
- 47 Interesting ways to use Moodle in teaching - Google docs begun by Tom Barrett
- YouTube: Novedades para la docencia en Moodle 2.0 (Spanish) - by Alexander Ángel Corrochano
- Youtube: Les Nouveautés de Moodle 2 (French) - by Mary Cooch for OurLearning
- 5 Basic