Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.3. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle is probably available here: Capabilities/moodle/user:viewdetails.
- This allows a user to view another user's profile page
- If the capability is applied at the course level, for example a user is enrolled in a course as a student or teacher, then the user can view other users' course profile pages
- If the capability is applied at the system level, for example a user has the system role of manager, then the user can view full profile pages
- This capability is allowed for all default roles except the authenticated user role
- Parent role
- On moodle.org, this capability is allowed for the authenticated user role so that logged-in users can view the profiles of users participating in front page activities such as the Moodle Jobs database.