Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 3.2. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version of Moodle is probably available here: mod/techproject/view/missingfeatures.
What Is Missing ?
We have plenty of projects about this module. Till now the first edition framework was a first "milestone" for us. The actual version DOES NOT perform the following list of features we would like it will soon provide :
- Graphs : visual representation of Perth charts.
- Input controls : some forms still are weak in data format checking.
- Association resolution : some bindings may affect how consistent some other entries in the selection list are. We would like that binding lists dynamically filters out irrelevant entries when some entries are selected.
- Date consistency controls : Some date consistency controls have been implemented, but surely not all that are suitable to avoid scheduling confusion.
- Late checking on milestones : We would like to have better control on when student are entering stuff within the techproject manager. We started qualifying tasks and milestones with explicit dates. We will surely date other entities, so that "late" imputs can be monitored, and recalls or alarms could be raised.
- Who does what ? : We would like to enhance student's responsibility feeling about who is inputing what. The next release should nominatively assign all records to an owner when created, so that we could monitor work balance at the end of the project period.